Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/28/17

Staff member that banned you:

tidus

Reason for ban:

i think NLS or NLF

Why do you think you were banned:

i got baned coz i break rule above,i got kicked like i dog afer i break rule first time in game and in the same time many other breaking rules and they got "warned" i got baned for ever,i m a adult guy i do not scream and doing shitty things in game i never rdm or any of that things

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i do not know

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

ok i broke rule,but ban for ever? first time i broke it. in same time many other doing other bad things and they go to yail...kinda not fair...feel abused coz he can ban and i cant even talk

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no it was FIRST and ONLY mistake,im enought off ppl who doing shitty things and goign to yail i got banned

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

38 minutes ago, pureindica said:

Reason for ban:

i think NLS or NLF

I told you to read the Rules yet you don't even know what rules you have broken.

41 minutes ago, pureindica said:

warned" i got baned for ever

You were warned along with multiple members of your gang thats why you were all given another chance.

Okay so lets do it.

NLR - new life rule

New life rule is the rule when you someone kills you and you are not allowed to go back to that place. What ever happens im not allowed to go back where i died.
If i go on the place where i die this is what happens. So what we learn from this? Well i learn that im not allowed go back on place where i die coz of New Life Rule.

In the end every time i die im not allowed to go back on place where i died beacouse of New Life Rule..

I hope this answer satisfies you.

@pureindica so, I've had reports you have been insulting my staff team , apparently this particular staff member is a "lame bitch" after taking the time to sort it out with you? Also you have been spamming every staff member and community support member on team speak trying to get his decision overruled.

You have not been perm banned, you have received a 24 hour ban.

But I will be extending this to a 7 day ban, unappealable

I recommend you use this time to learn some manners as well as read the rules.

DENIED