Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/28/17

Staff member that banned you:

dont even know

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned:

Marking cops in global whilst a gun fight was happening.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

N/a

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Basically i was a cop and died in a situation. I went afk and then joined my friends channel whislt in the channel i marked cop positions in global. This was stupid and shouldn't of happened. I know right from wrong and chose to do wrong this was just me being an idiot. It was my complete choice to do this and ruined it for myself. I have been apart of this community for a while and this is the worse thing ive done by far, people have done worse and been unbanned but they are not me.

I had no reason to do this but i just did it without thinking there would be any consequences. I have realised what i have done and im sorry for this. I apologise and ensure it wont happen again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Nexhy

I understand. And i believe one of my bans was a mistake yes it happened but it was not intentional.

I understand what i did and for my thought process honestly i was not thinking i just did it. I should of thought before i acted and would not of been in the position I am in. There is no excuse for what i did soldier I did it and can only apologise and hopefully i can show you that this is not me.