Sign in to follow this  
Knasen

Re-make the Y-menu

I think the Y-menu would be way better to use if it was made in a way that still lets you control your car or walk forward while using it. Especially for faction-people that have to use it more than civs. If it is made with EDEN like a standard ArmA 3 panel you should still be able to interact with vehicles/walk when using it

9 minutes ago, hazza said:

the servers really really fun at the minute and id rather the devs spend time on optimising the server instead of adding new things at the minute maybe 

Server is fine atm, 40/50 fps on cap with 800000 qilins everywhere. But do agree, housing update first and then the rest. 

6 minutes ago, Albiston said:

if it was to get reworked inventory should be shown when you press y for ease of access

Agreed.

I personally don’t like the style/layout of the y menu but that’s just my opinion. I think a new design would be good.