02/27/17

Time of the incident:

1:30 am somewhere around there

What rule do you believe was broken:

fail rp

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkbg6bZHN7E

Describe the incident:

me and viozo saw an orca at drug dealer we landed and started the lock pick eventually once i got the keys i attempted to start the engine, marko initiated on me so i proceeded to press get out on the scroll wheel to comply due their being two of us i was going to comply not risking my gear as i was getting out he proceeded to shoot me out the orca.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

After our discussion last night I still believe this video has been edited.
From my POV, I gave you enough time to comply but sadly enough do not have a video to show this.
The video shows me running down the hill, when suddenly the character skips position, which can be seen clearly due to the terrain changing(9-11 seconds). As I stated last night I would be willing to discuss the matter when I have seen an unedited video.

29 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Im going to request a longer video of 2 minutes to make sure there is no initation before hand. I've slowed down the video to 0.25x, I don't believe this is edited, it appears more of lag glitch.

@IFAP2ANIME however, are you still in the cops, as you're still whitelisted? If so are you on a holiday?

Holidayz

I would like to say from my POV, I stood there for ~7-9 seconds, there was no sign of him complying (engine out/getting out faster). There was no way for me to know he was about to jump out and do not think I did anything wrong here tbh

edit1 video still dodgy as fk tbh

Edited by IFAP2ANIME