01/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

it says "VDM"

Why do you think you were banned:

i have no idea

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

well before that ban i got a week long ban for trying to steal a car in safezone, i know it was wrong thing to do and i served my time as banned then few months go by and i try to rejoin cant it says "VDM, banned by fuel til perm"

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i havend vdm'd after the ban i got from stealing a car in safezone, after i got the ban lifted all i did was went on the server for around 1hour to talk to few pals, i didnt even use a car at the time i was on

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

-

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

all in my defence i have to say, that was not me, i watched the video, if u dont belive me i have no clue, since when i got unbanned from the ban that i got for trying to steal a car from safezone after that i joined server for 1-2 times only, i did not use any cars, + the name at 0.56 i was closeby with my friends, we saw the crash, me and my friends were not involved in that. the ban is untruthful, just because you see someone type in location of death doesnt mean he did it ...

but yeah thats all i have to say. i belive i was wrongfully banned.

12 minutes ago, Titanium1525 said:

at the time i was talking to my friends and that doesnt confirm anything even if i did vdm which i didnt

Well look it at from our perspective

1. You're appealing this ban 2 months after it happens

2. You have a name of chinese symbols so no one could really know who you were

3. A little strange that right after he was VDM you would say that stuff.

However, I will issue a unban since it's been two months. However you will be watched.