Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/24/17

Staff member that banned you:

Milo

Reason for ban:

exploting

Why do you think you were banned:

I was messing around in gang base with my gang and a admin decided to ban me for it.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no and yes because what i was doing was exploiting and if i was doing this to say the police or another player ingame that was not part of my gang this yes would have been extremely bad and obvisly should not be done but beacuse i was doing it in our gang base on gang member i dont understand what is wrong with this, i was going into game to comp both of the players and as i got in i got banned i dont think i should be banned for this as we where just having fun inside the gang base. although i am ver aware that this out side the gang base either in contact with cops or civs this would not be acceptable.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

yes/no

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

glitching restraints and combat logging is still a rule violation and you were caught fair and square. Gang bases are for your gang to spawn in, gear up, have roleplay. Banter is fine, but screwing around breaking rules in them will get you in trouble and your gang can have its privileges revoked.

I will let @Milo decide if your ban should be ended early since you've been honest.