Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/24/17

Staff member that banned you:

Omligon

Reason for ban:

Breaking NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

I think i was banned as i was killed by a player and was driving in the same direction as i was previously killed i saw a red van being followed by two armed helis so i decided to follow it. The Van pulled over and initiated on my and my partner. Me and my partner both killed all the enimies. The problem was I was breaking the NLR distance by 200m and the situation happened if I would have been more careful and aware. The player asked for comp i said yes but was banned as "NLR is not something i could comp my way out of " in admins words.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No i believe my ban was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

1st Reason, Time and Dedication To The Server. Although 1 month may not have seemed like the longest time in the world to others for me 1 nearly 2 months is a huge commitment for me seeing as i would normally get burnt out from a game or server within a week or two. I have put a lot of time and hours grinding on this server and it has been an amazing experience for me, i loved the fact that i could commit so much time to this server and still enjoy every second on playing on it. Not only this but i also dedicated a lot of time to the APD During my time in the APD i would try to help wherever needed and did also become a constable within the kavala department which did take up a lot of my time but i was happy to do it.

2nd Reason, Friends in the Community. Within my time in this community i have met a lot of new friends. whether it be in gangs or the APD i have met a lot of people whom i call good friends to this day on the server. Not only that once i started playing on the server i noticed that there were some people which i hadn't spoken to in a few months. Overall it was an amazing way to meet new people and have fun.

3rd Reason, the server is Unique. During my time that i have been banned i have tried to play on some other role-play servers until i got unbanned but i didnt fit in in any of them. Some were lacking staff and rules others were fully combat orientated, none of them i could relate to this server. This server is truly well developed and has some amazing staff and is still not at its full potential with new updates coming out every week.

4th reason, Nothing like this will ever happen again. Another reason i think my ban should be lifted is because i can promise nothing like this will ever happen again and if it does i will be happy to take the punishment for it. I had a time where i was banned by omligon before and this was a real eye opener and made me think about what i was doing. This was a genuine mistake and a example of my foolishness which is unforgivable. But i would like to beg for one more chance as i am sure i can show you i can follow your rules

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Delta

Yo, what soldier is referring to,and what I think you didn't understand the other day, is that I'm management, I didn't join the channel because me and omligon are super close bestest friends, I joined the channel, because there's a chain of command and management is at the top of it, I really didn't like the way you spoke to one of my staff team, and I really didn't like the way your swore at me when I asked you about to you about it.

So , moving forward, what steps are you going to take to ensure this doesn't happen again? How do I know you arnt going to have a bad day next week and be rude to a member of my team again and brake in game rules?

I will give you a chance , on teamspeak and in game, this is based on the amount off effort you have put into your unban appeal, DO NOT MAKE ME REGRET IT.

Unbanned Ingame- Actioned

TS Unban - Awaiting action ( Delta i need you to send me a pm with your Teamspeak ID and IP address)

EDIT: Never mind i found it myself , you are now unbanned on TS and Ingame