Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/25/17

Staff member that banned you:

It doesn't say

Reason for ban:

I was banned for vulgar language used in game towards people in the chat

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because my mate who is black gave me permission to say racist jokes which i believe was a bad topic in the first place and tell them to police officers to see how serious the server was because im new to pc and i didn't believe this server took things serious so because i told a few racist jokes which i admit was really stupid and childish and i apoligise deeply for it or offending people on there and police officer matt took me to the police station and told me i was going to jail, i told them my story about my friend and they totally ignored me and told me to roast a player that was standing in front of me so i did and they put me in prison for 60 minutes which to me personally is ridiculous considering i did say sorry and i understand what i did was wrong and i said some stupid things in chat to try and get the admins attention but took it too far by swearing and saying offensive words

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe it was justified in some ways because obviously what i said in game was completly wrong no doubt about it but im not normally like this and i will not even think about doing or saying things like that again but i think it was unjustified how they used there power as police officers to make me say things to get out of prison and then throw me in jail for a ridiculously long time

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because it is a really amazing server with amazing people and im truly sorry for what i said and it will never happen again, im normally quiet and subtle but because my friends pushed me to say things, things got out of hand and i promise it will not happen again

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes i didn't realise how serious the server is and because im new i didn't think ahead and think how other people felt and im truly sorry

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes