Marcus And Teppo

Date of the incident:

02/26/17

Time of the incident:

15:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor Initiation // RDM?

Any evidence available:

Apparently this is threatening to report? xD - https://gyazo.com/10da246b0080c8b545317fda426a4268 Video of the situation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDpXN7Z4pU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I was going to protect a truck that i thought was doing copper and he stored then his friend came along and we were RPing the out of nowhere a hobo appeared and said drop the weapon or die so we just thought he was joking and then his friend killed us. I think this is really poor RP since he did not have a weapon and he does not pose any threat. The two other people that got RDMed were John Wick , alphaceph. Also i apparently threatened them to come onto teamspeak But all i said was can you please come onto teamspeak to solve OR would you like me to report then they started saying, Don't threaten us.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Clarkie

I'm very sorry for you Clarkie. The reason I opened fire was because John Wick did it first. Teppo is our friend and that was a total joke to send him to ''initiate'' because we just wanted to see what was going to happen. We basicly were having fun. As we all thought that all three people at the garage was in the same gang. I am sorry that you got in the crossfire. But I would also mind that John Wick shot Teppo when he was still talking suddenly he got shot. If you want to discuss about it we can come to ts, when we have time.

20 minutes ago, Marcus1 said:

I'm very sorry for you Clarkie. The reason I opened fire was because John Wick did it first. Teppo is our friend and that was a total joke to send him to ''initiate'' because we just wanted to see what was going to happen. We basicly were having fun. As we all thought that all three people at the garage was in the same gang. I am sorry that you got in the crossfire. But I would also mind that John Wick shot Teppo when he was still talking suddenly he got shot. If you want to discuss about it we can come to ts, when we have time.

I am still happy to resolve but at the end of the day what Teppo did was against the rules, 7.1 You can no longer send in a unarmed "hobo" to initiate. Even if it was a joke it is still against server rules. Like I said i'm still happy to resolve but i'm going to let the report continue unless you tell me what channel to join and when so we can properly solve.