Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/24/17

Staff member that banned you:

Soldier

Reason for ban:

''Assault on community''

Why do you think you were banned:

Becasue I got replied to another person's unban application which made me got into trouble because I didnt agree with the punishment soldier gave to him since we really felt like playing arma 3 roleplay that evening with eachother, I regret that now... lol

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I'm ok with my ban but pls unban Wesley since I just hoped to fix it for him but now he's in trouble because of me while he didnt say anything to you guys :(

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I am up for good rp and I love the community and It's members, it was stupid of me to say that I'm prepared to buy a new arma account if soldier didnt unban him, which we didnt since soldier banned us by then. But in my opinion it went to far for just a game, I mean I didnt break rp or anything, my friend was just in a funny period, sometimes you do stupid shit then.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

-

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Since this is the only time you've been in "trouble" i'll unban you, i've met you in game a few times under different names and you're a nice guy and was really disappointed to see this from you but hopefully this 3 day ban you had will make sure you don't say anything as silly as buying new accounts. Plus your forum signature makes me giggle all the time.

Unbanned.