Steam ID:

Date of ban:

11/30/01

Staff member that banned you:

It doesn't say

Reason for ban:

VDM/Passenger Seat In bluzone

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because I was stupid and decided to VDM/Passenger seat an officer in the police station, it was stupid but it was my first day on the server and I really wanted a gun to rob people, it was stupid because I should have just earnt it the legit normal way like everyone else and not been cheap and done something that was completely out of RP.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, it was COMPLETELY justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

My ban was justified because I meant to do what I did, it was my first day on the server and I felt a bit stupid and wanted a gun, however, I want a second chance because this server seems way more fun and I shouldnt have done what I did and taken this server for granted, I have learnt my lesson and wont do it in the future I swear and promise that was my first day but I really want to become a serious player on this server and I heard the admins work really hard on this server on improving it and stuff and they are really good admins, this server also gives good FPS which will make it another good server to play on so please I beg for a second chance PLEASE.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Umm im not sure what that means sorry

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes