02/25/17

Time of the incident:

17:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM / Metagaming

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58b1bffd404c12d8a5/rdm

Describe the incident:

Reporting for Punji due to him having some internet issues right now. My house was being robbed and Punji turned up to check it out, he then got shot out of his car with no initiation or anything. I believe Ole Shitty key chained or one of his gang members to find out who it was.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

i was runing in a house when a guy pulls up in a red suv and goes in the house i was in i walk away and getting shot in the back so i go i position and when the red suv drives toward me i presume it was him as he got out of the car and walked in the house so i killed him.

but he never tried to resolve it with me so i dont know why he says that...

hope u admins see why i thought it was him

and the video is not even covering the whole situation

17 minutes ago, Ole Smitty said:

i was runing in a house when a guy pulls up in a red suv and goes in the house i was in i walk away and getting shot in the back so i go i position and when the red suv drives toward me i presume it was him as he got out of the car and walked in the house so i killed him.

but he never tried to resolve it with me so i dont know why he says that...

hope u admins see why i thought it was him

and the video is not even covering the whole situation

Have you even watched the video? He clearly doesn't get out the car, you kill him whilst he's in the car mate.

If you are trying to dispute ur blatant RDM actions then please post a video from your POV and let an admin review it, thanks.

Just now, Vlad Vagin said:

Okey ill deal with this.

@Ole Smitty can you upload your side of this?

@Harry Yeoman I would also need a longer video of 14 sec, since I know it was a active gunfight in the area at that time.

I will have to ask punjab mate but if he cant provide a video then whats the need for a longer video right?

3 minutes ago, Harry Yeoman said:

Useless video, you was being shot whilst the red car was driving so how on earth does that make sense lol?

Its me who decide if it makes sense or not.
If you dont have anything constructive to add, dont say shit.

4 minutes ago, Ole Smitty said:

This does not show that you knew the driver of that car was involved neither spotting.
Do you have any other evidence?

5 minutes ago, Ole Smitty said:

no i dont but if the tried to resolve and i saw it was not him shooting me i would happily comp like i was in a sit and i am taking shots from a guy behind and just got out of a car behind me so i thougt it was him

On your vid you can see him driving away and your still being shot at, it clearly not him shooting at you.

22 minutes ago, Ole Smitty said:

no i dont but if the tried to resolve and i saw it was not him shooting me i would happily comp like i was in a sit and i am taking shots from a guy behind and just got out of a car behind me so i thougt it was him

So you are willing to solve this and comp the player you killed?

You see and understand that this is RDM @Ole Smitty?