02/25/17

Time of the incident:

17:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor RP / RDM / POWERGAMING

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58b1b8be23564f8a98/rdm

Describe the incident:

Spawn in my house, get executed by Xero, nice... I feel as Xero has been recently reported and banned for Poor RP he should be punished for his actions, as it seems all he plays the server for is to kill people and rob them, not actually roleplay.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Harry Yeoman
Powergaming

You killed RomaN for "robbing your house" yet, how would you know when you weren't there (or your gang). This is meta for knowing this and by killing RomaN for supposedly robbing your house is poor RP/RDM/Power gaming as you didn't have any proof, in MY OPINION.

1 minute ago, Xero said:

I said.

"you are going to be executed because you robbed my house and being there when I was robbing your house and for also being a dick"

You said "supposedly robbing my house"

3 minutes ago, Xero said:

show before that I wanna see if you soft logged.

Also I cannot hear me that well.

There is no before that.

+ Haven't you recently been banned for people not being able to hear you very well before RDMing them? and Poor RP.

If you would like me to quote what you said then I will, I'm also going to add POWERGAMING to the 'What rule do you believe was broken' just so you know.

+ I was in a new life after you told me that your house had been robbed so if you saw me personally rob your house then I wasn't matching the same description as my previous life. Also you say 'supposedly robbing my house' but now you seem 100% sure I robbed your house, it doesn't make sense.

What you said: 'You are going to be executed for er supposedly robbing my house, letting me bwalabududabadabaduu' 'BANG! BANG!' *Dead*

6 minutes ago, Xero said:

I said.

"you are going to be executed because you robbed my house and being there when I was robbing your house and for also being a dick"

I would like video evidence of you seeing me robbing your house and matching the same description as when you killed me, thanks.

Just now, Xero said:

i didn't say supposedly. I'm not going to argue.

Skip to 00:29 and watch until 00:31, I will even get BlenK to boost the sound via sony vegas so you can hear it. :)

http://plays.tv/video/58b1bffd404c12d8a5/rdm

This is what my gang member received when he first turned up to the house? Potential meta-gaming eh eh?

Just now, PaulS said:

He RDMed me and then I respawned in kavala and then I got banned for NLR so I knew it was Xero who told an admin, even though I don't feel it was NLR. And after he robbed my house like a snake because I thought we was friends I was angry with him and he didn't come to resolve it ask WolfE the community support so I reported him and now I am doing what I need to do to get him punished for his poor rp etc actions as he doesn't deserve to get away with this I feel. We used to be gang members and he knew where my house way, now hes in a new gang he shared my house information and as soon as he was in the new gang, my house gets robbed by Xero and his new gang.

well this is kinda messy so im going to go though what i can see here

1. @Xero You knocked out @Harry Yeoman with no roleplay. Then used a very small amount of time to shout him, with pritty poor roleplay.
2. @Xero You are asking for a video longer to see if he soft logs. Which is piontless becuase he turns up as a hobo which is more likely that he just died like he said. Maybe by RDM i dont would be better to see the RDM aswell would make a better case really.
3. @Harry Yeoman it is clear that you knew he was in your house, You were not serprissed and tryed to talk to him, You were trying to get away, and then i think you were going to intiate on him.

4. https://gyazo.com/b4de5222e591a4fda2f00031ba375d6a <---------- This is stuiped playing to ban, is bull shit, stop doing it it ruins the fun of the game. We are here to have fun not to get others banned. But the same gose for you @Xero Nearly everyday i see you reports from you with barely any atemped to resolve it.

5. Not power gaming for him to remember and old friends house. Like saying i dont remember the house i grew up in as a kid.

So to sum up @Xero knocking out with no intiation, with poor Rp you will be getting a 7 day ban (due to passed bans). This is serious roleplay communiy we do not play just to kill. And if i keep seeing you reporting people all the time with barely any atempt to resolve, you will be getting a ban. playing to ban is bullshit sort it out

@Harry Yeoman https://gyazo.com/b4de5222e591a4fda2f00031ba375d6a <------ Same again playing to ban is a loud of crap. If i see you just trying to get people banned you will get a ban to