In-game name:
Joe Darkson

Steam ID:

Date of ban:
10/09/19

Staff member that banned you:
Outsyder

Reason for ban:
RDM, Was outside Kavala ontop of Office and sniping downwards towards Kavala Fuel was initiated with armed rebels. Snelzie was also at the fuel station with TFU Gear on which is grey and kind of hard to tell from a distance from around where i was he also had his gun up which led me to think he was a rebel and gunned him down immediately. Afterwards once we finished the situation we were getting ready to leave when we got initiated on again by rebels and i died and so did my gang members i completely forgot to tell snelzie sorry that i shot him as i thought he was a rebel. When the forum report was up and i was tagged i usually get an email which comes through on my phone but i never got one so i essentially forgot about the entire situation that i accidently RDM'D Snelzie

Why do you think you were banned:
I was banned through forum report, because i didn't dispute it in the forums i was banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
i have talked to Snelzie, and we have debated it through discord and i have gave him my sincere condolences and offered to Compensate him for his time. we also came to the conclusion that is was an accidental misfire, Next time i shall check my targets before i shoot :D

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
N/A

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

@Snelzie

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

At collage , replying from J..’s phone . As I haven’t played the server in a while , upon seeing a normal hatchback sport which I thought to contain a rebel inside due to the tropical carrier rig and the grey overalls , I was unable to differentiate between rebel and police. I was going to resolve with him however after the situation finished while tabbed our we got initiated on by 2 more rebels who killed us. I have however contacted snelzie since.