Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/24/17

Staff member that banned you:

It Doesnt tell me

Reason for ban:

Stealing in a green zone

Why do you think you were banned:

I think it was a misunderstanding the reason i was banned because i got out my sports hatch back when the servers wree having problems but then the admin spawned in one at the excat same time so i assumed it was mine and got and then he deleted it

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No i think the admin just was misunderstood

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think i should be unbanned because the server was having problems that night so i was was minding my own buisness me and my friend go to the garage to get a car out and we notice that there were two admins on the roofs of the garages but we didnt bother them so i went in2 my garage and got out my sports hatchback and troied to spawn it in and it did but its was glithced and i think one of the admins spanwed is in and i got in it and drove off and then like 3 seconds later it deleted and my sports hatchback spawned in but at that time he had kicked me so i think i should be unbanned because really i did nothing wrong .

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I dont understand this question

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes