Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/24/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster

Reason for ban:

Disrespecting staff

Why do you think you were banned:

I think i was banned as i showed no respect to staff and demanded he came to waiting for support which was not the right thing to do.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I do not believe my ban was unjustified as i was disrespectful and obnoxious

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe i should be unbanned from teamspeak as I was in a really bad mood yesterday and for some reason decided to come on teamspeak. My anger was building as it was not one of my best days and i took it out on omligon and staff. I do apologize and feel it was disrespectful but i devote every day and free time i have to this server and love and enjoy it so much. I should have stayed away from media and online that day but was very stupid and ended up getting myself banned.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I believe that was not my best day as I had gone through a few situations that day which stressed me and over time my anger built up. I believe this was not the real me and you know yourself that everyone has their bad days.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

@Omligon

I will always keep this experience in mind before doing or saying anything to anyone or doing anything in game. I have learned from my mistakes and wont do it again. I love playing this server so much and love the community. I went from playing 6+ hours on the server everyday to not being able to play at all.

Edited by Delta