Sign in to follow this  
Joshyy

New Build

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
15 minutes ago, Joshyy said:

what would you say is better for gaming  i5 9600k or ryzen 5 3600

It's honestly down to what you prefer really, or what kind of motherboard you already have if you are upgrading a CPU. As you're building a whole new computer, it doesn't really matter which you choose, totally down to opinion. What I will say though is the ryzen 3600 performs better in multicore tasks, for example, rendering a video.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-9600K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600/4031vs4040

Edited by Luke.

1 hour ago, Joshyy said:

what would you say is better for gaming  i5 9600k or ryzen 5 3600

Already told you it's the 3600

9600k is slighter better in single core performance but not worth buying it for a few fps.

At least with an AM4 socket you can easily replace the 3600 with the future 4000 series chips without buying a new motherboard

5 hours ago, Luke. said:

It's honestly down to what you prefer really, or what kind of motherboard you already have if you are upgrading a CPU. As you're building a whole new computer, it doesn't really matter which you choose, totally down to opinion. What I will say though is the ryzen 3600 performs better in multicore tasks, for example, rendering a video.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-9600K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600/4031vs4040

3 hours ago, Scott McTavish said:

Already told you it's the 3600

9600k is slighter better in single core performance but not worth buying it for a few fps.

At least with an AM4 socket you can easily replace the 3600 with the future 4000 series chips without buying a new motherboard

Thanks for the help guys :)