Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/24/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster

Reason for ban:

Showing respect for staff / NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

I think I was banned as an admin (omligon) dislikes me and took advantage of a relatively new player who even admitted himself a ban was not the right way to go. The admin was ignoring both me and the player who issued the report (thinking it would get him comp) and i sent him a message saying come to waiting for support now as he was not listening to me or the other player. This obviously caught his attention as he sent up his admin friend who told me i was getting banned from the ts and did not listen to me and instantly perma banned me

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i believe both bans were unjustified as 1. Me and the player had both agreed on compensation and then omligon shoved his nose in something he wasnt involved in just so he can get me banned. and 2. he had been ignoring both me and the player and by me sending him the word "now" issued a permanent ban.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i dont feel my ban was justified and should be lifted as we both agreed on comp and at most a temp ban from teamspeak for demanding and that is all.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

nope i was in the wrong on the NLR part but already me and the player had worked it out and agreed on compensation.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

No

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

p.s i would not like omligon or adster to post a verdict on this request as both opinions i feel would be biased

You talk about being ignored, I actually asked a question cause you said an admin had already banned you and unbanned you before the report was up.

I think there's a little confusion here, because it turns out you weren't banned for that but something else which Fuel deleted.

Even though you agreed to compensate, as a member of the whitelisted faction you are held to a higher standard.

As a member of the police and white listed faction you're held to a higher standard when you break a rule. That means even though you talked to him to give him compensation we expect the police not to break a rule such as NLR. That's why he was told to put a report up, it's not because an admin doesn't like you. There's a difference between making a mistake and killing a player with poor roleplay as opposed to NLR which almost everyone knows is a common rule.

lmao his admin friend? im a member of management, you where banned because you have a complete lack of respect for members of our staff team, if he is in a private channel, playing ingame , who are you to demand he comes to you like a dog?

it was a matter of 200m also i should not be treated differently just because i am apart of a whitelisted faction. You dont exactly have to be perfect to be in a whitelisted faction or the best. And even at that a perm ban aswell. The player was tricked into putting up a report as he thought it would only get him compensation and not a ban

Just now, Adster Mc said:

lmao his admin friend? im a member of management, you where banned because you have a complete lack of respect for members of our staff team, if he is in a private channel, playing ingame , who are to demand he comes to you like a dog?

as stated i would prefer you not comment on this thread as you are not involved and i have asked you not to but regardless would he not be a little wiser to not go do within a 10 minute time period after banning someone as surely he would know someone would come crying or moaning. It was also the second time that day which he had ignored me after a ban,