Betty the Goat (accepted)

So i know people like new ideas, as long as it does not impact the servers FPS and playstyle too much. However i have a idea to add one npc to the map. Betty the Goat.
People like money/experience so i have a idea from a server i played on long ago, where we started messing about with some things for fun.

Goal is to find the goat, and put it down. This will reward whomever that kills it a certain amount of cash, or experience. - Maybe send out a global message saying "Betty has been slaughtered!" (so people won't waste time either, but could also be a counter argument about that i see that.)

Betty will spawn once pr restart at a random time/upon restart, and will roam the mountains and fields of Altis, and if possible (i have no idea) be programmed to be immune to thermal vision - Be lucky and find it and you get a little reward. 
This could be a way to put in a little extra chance of something special, like a previous post with "rusty key" where you have a chance to find a key upon farming for a special sunken ship. 

I dont know what a fair amount of money/exp would be. But it would be a nice little addition in my opinion - i dont know how one npc would impact the server though. 

betty the goat.PNG

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
15 minutes ago, Joe. W said:

+1 Not too sure if people will go around looking for a goat but like to see how it works

The point is not to look for it, its to stumble upon it. - Or if you do want to search for it, feel free, we all know how big altis is... :)

14 minutes ago, conor1233 said:

how much is the reward any less then 2 ml and that goat can starve out there

Ive stated my point on other posts about how i think the economy is out of ballance, people have lost touch with value of £ since its been quite easy to aquire.

For a hobo to stumble upon it and get 2m would be a huge boost, its about perspective.

And its a passive thing, 1 npc, its big picture does not really matter, its just a small little bonus addition to find :)

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, [PoA]Euka! said:

The point is not to look for it, its to stumble upon it. - Or if you do want to search for it, feel free, we all know how big altis is... :)

Ive stated my point on other posts about how i think the economy is out of ballance, people have lost touch with value of £ since its been quite easy to aquire.

For a hobo to stumble upon it and get 2m would be a huge boost, its about perspective.

yeh but how long will it take to find this goat a run takes 15 mins for 1.7 mil ish so 2 runs takes 30 mins and gets more then the goat would get you as well as it would be hard to find and a pain, could be some fun though

1 minute ago, conor1233 said:

yeh but how long will it take to find this goat a run takes 15 mins for 1.7 mil ish so 2 runs takes 30 mins and gets more then the goat would get you as well as it would be hard to find and a pain, could be some fun though

Exactly my point. Perspective. Dont look for the goat, the goat finds you.

14 minutes ago, conor1233 said:

ill shoot the goat

"CONOR HAS SLAUGHTERED BETTY!!!"
- cries in sidechat about poor Betty

Just dont let Betty get to you first.🥰

51941422_Arma3stuff_04212c_6957595.jpg.dd1c575a2abc5a8fc59e8ef92a90b7de.jpg

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, hazza said:

are u high hahaha what made u think of this , sounds cool tho 

No comment. 😎

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, xat said:

billy goat gruff!

Once upon a time there were three billy goats, and the name of all three was Gruff. One day the three Billy goats Gruff set off to the hills where the sweet grass grew. There they would eat and eat until they were fat.
  On the way was a bridge over a stream, and under this bridge there lived a troll. His eyes were round as saucers, and his nose was long as a poker.
  First of all came the youngest Billy-goat Gruff to cross the bridge.
  "Trip trap! Trip trap. Trip trap! Trip trap!" went the bridge.
  "Who’s that tripping over my bridge?" roared the Troll.
  "Oh, it’s only me, the littlest Billy-goat Gruff and I’m going off to the hills to make myself fat," said the
  littlest Billy-goat Gruff, in such a tiny voice.

"Now I’m coming to gobble you up!" said the Troll.
  "Oh no, please don’t take me. I’m far too little," said the billy goat. "Wait until the second billy-goat comes – he’s much bigger."
  "Very well – be off with you," said the Troll.
  "TRIP TRAP! TRIP TRAP! TRIP TRAP! TRIP TRAP!" went the bridge.
  "Who’s that tripping over my bridge?" roared the Troll.
  "Oh, it’s only the second Billy-goat Gruff, and I’m going off to the hills to make myself fat," said the second Billy-goat Gruff, who hadn’t such a small voice.
  "Now I’m coming to gobble you up!" said the Troll.
  "Oh no, please don’t do that. Wait until the big billy goat comes – he’s much bigger."
  "Very well, be off with you," said the Troll.
  Just then along came the big Billy-goat Gruff.
  "TRIP TRAP! TRIP TRAP! TRIP TRAP! TRIP TRAP!" went the bridge, for the bill billy goat was so heavy that the bridge groaned and creaked beneath him.
  "Who’s that trapping over my bridge?"roared the Troll.
  "IT’S ME! THE BIG BILLY – GOAT GRUFF!" said the billy goat, who had a great hoarse voice of his own.
  "Now I’m coming to gobble you up!" roared the Trollo.
  "Well come along, I’m ready for you!" said the big Billy – goat Gruff.Up climbed the Troll, and the big Billy – goat Gruff put down his horns, and tossed the Troll off the bridge into the stream. SPLASH! Then the big Billy – goat Gruff crossed the bridge and went up to the hills.
  There the three Billy - goats Gruff got so fat that they wew barely able to wald home again; and if the fat hasn’t falled off them, why, they’re still fat, and so –

"Snip, snap, snout.
This tale’s told out."

+1

4 minutes ago, Frato said:

Fuel nows your chance to get a goat!

Just sayin'

goat rider 2.PNG

riding goat.PNG

12 hours ago, conor1233 said:

What run are you doing that takes 15 mins and pays 1.7mil 😂

+1 love this idea i was on this old server and it was funny tbh it was the rarest thing ever i think on the old server it was like 5mil to find betty but it depends on what fuel or neo wants

5 minutes ago, sbondo1234 said:

there are cows in arma?

Theres a animal mod.

Im very bad with sarcasm. But the point is not to hunt Betty its to randomly spot her while flying/driving/having drunk too much moonshine. And then well... murdering her.

Its not a ACTIVE event, its a passive thing, if you search for it, trust me you will waste a lot of time. - We did that on our old server, its ONE goat on the map... 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, [PoA]Euka! said:

Im very bad with sarcasm. But the point is not to hunt Betty its to randomly spot her while flying/driving/having drunk too much moonshine. And then well... murdering her.

Its not a ACTIVE event, its a passive thing, if you search for it, trust me you will waste a lot of time. - We did that on our old server, its ONE goat on the map... 

Wasting time is a passion of mine. Why do you think I play as a Lawyer?