Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

AAA HQ Improvements

With the lntroduction of the flatbeds and the ability to carry cars, the AAA HQ building has been more important that it used to be. So, I have some suggestions for that place:

1. Could a light be added behind the building so we can work at night without needing NV? Right now it is almost pitch black.

2. A good amount of RP is performed inside the building, like bringing cars inside to fix them as some people prefer, even ask, to have their cars transported to our HQ for a "better repairing work" instead of on site repairing, or going inside, in the office, to get tools etc. The potential problem is that the building is a warehouse and as such it could be purchased. If that happens we would lose access to the building's interior and that RP would be impossible. Could it be, somehow, excluded from the purchasable warehouses?

3. Would it be possible to have a beacon-like light on the flatbeds? Not really a AAA HQ building thing but...

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
On 8/26/2019 at 5:06 AM, Nicko said:

With the lntroduction of the flatbeds and the ability to carry cars, the AAA HQ building has been more important that it used to be. So, I have some suggestions for that place:

1. Could a light be added behind the building so we can work at night without needing NV? Right now it is almost pitch black.

2. A good amount of RP is performed inside the building, like bringing cars inside to fix them as some people prefer, even ask, to have their cars transported to our HQ for a "better repairing work" instead of on site repairing, or going inside, in the office, to get tools etc. The potential problem is that the building is a warehouse and as such it could be purchased. If that happens we would lose access to the building's interior and that RP would be impossible. Could it be, somehow, excluded from the purchasable warehouses?

3. Would it be possible to have a beacon-like light on the flatbeds? Not really a AAA HQ building thing but...

1. Sure

2. I will let the other devs look into that

3. I will look into it

Accepted