02/22/17

Time of the incident:

Roughly 10pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM - Random Death Match

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak06W9jlKbE

Describe the incident:

We were all hobo's with no weapons in a helicopter. No weapons were drawn. We hovered above the Gang Hideout, which those guys had followed us to from Agios. They came up behind us, he looked down and then back up and shot me. Claimed it was a warning shot. No one shoots a warning shot that close to the helicopter. This guy seem to have thought that he could just shoot me and then say "I'll come you 100%" I was wearing literally 8k worth of stuff. Which is nothing. He didn't waste my money he wasted my time which is precious to me and can't be comped by 8k or a quick I'm sorry. I couldn't accept these because I believe that he thought he could just do what he liked and get away with it. Complete disregard for the rules and abusing the compensation system to get what he wanted. He tried to lie about what happened as well explaining that a bullet "glitched". This is ARMA and although there may be bugs a lot of effort has gone into making sure if you shoot someone they are hit or die. He knew full well what he was doing. After the warning shot he then proceed to fire several more bullets at my friends within 10 seconds of RDM'ing me. I could not resolve the issue with the gentlemen any further because he wasn't willing to tell the truth.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes