Jump to content
M-K

Impounding - AAA Online

Recommended Posts


Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I don't see the point in this, so we just click yes and impound anyway making it take 1 extra step? Or we have to go on our phone, message them and wait for them to come and impound the vehicle?

 

Doesn't sound good to me. -1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TeeZee said:

I don't see the point in this, so we just click yes and impound anyway making it take 1 extra step? Or we have to go on our phone, message them and wait for them to come and impound the vehicle?

 

Doesn't sound good to me. -1

Well it could have an auto call function where it notifys AAA. But for the most part it's for the roleplay involved with it.

Edited by M K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, M K said:

Well it could have an auto call function where it notifys AAA. But for the most part it's for the roleplay involved with it.

Maybe if there was more incentive for them to do it and if like you said an "auto-call" function where it marks it on the GPS for them like it would a house robbery or something.

 

I just don't trust them to do it because every AAA person I've spoken to doesn't really react to the phone, they just care about fixing fences.

 

You get 3k for fixing a fence and 5k for impounding a car, and you can fix like 2 or 3 fences in the time you can impound a car. This would be a good idea if AAA would use it, I just imagine police vehicles being stolen and them not impounding them

 

In AAA you should get more money for impounding certain vehicles, but they probably don't allow this for expoiting or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TeeZee said:

You get 3k for fixing a fence and 5k for impounding a car, and you can fix like 2 or 3 fences in the time you can impound a car

That’ll be changing for next update.

I’ll look into making an option to automatically request AAA to impound if nearby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2019 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.