Rock Processor - Cement bags (accepted)

Okay so to begin with, im fully aware that the quarry is for getting gems/goldbars. - However i think its a shame that the Rock Processor is next to useless (you literaly get faster money by picking peaches and selling them than doing the drive and processing and selling), so i have just a couple of suggestions to make the Rock processor and Cement bags "useful". - Especially since the quarry is so close to kavala, and its usualy a place where new people start of with doing peaches, a freightyard run, or others. 

1. Reduce the weight of rocks so that a truck can carry more of these and therefor make more money from the cement bags. And reduce the weight of cement bags from 5. Its high for something that sells for 1250. - However downside from that would be the gemfarmers would have a lot more gems on their hand than stone, and could harm the economy that way.

2. Move the rockprocessor from where it currently is, to as shown on the map or similar, and the same for the seller. As illustrated, the drive in a truck is quite long, theres hills, and each stone weights the same as the processed cement, so its not a valid "money maker" or even "starter" - just in my opinion.

3. Simply reduce the weight of the cement bags, and up the price so its marginal to plastic/glass/gunpowder weight/money wise, since the drive is the same. And people doing dedicated gem runs would likely still disregard the stones, but even if they didnt, the Rock processor and Cement bags would have a purpose again. and bring us to point 4

4. I suggest moving the processor and seller near kavala higway to have more trafic control stops since usualy when cops see truck they think drugs, it would be nice to see some cool interactions. It may also bring more roadbandits, but we have a Shift+5 for that. And in general it feels a little deserted from North kavala fuel, til the gunshop/agios area.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

We could use some "easier" and closer way for new players to earn atleast a minimum salary. And kavala road is so deserted, nothing is going on there after redzone capture became a major componment. 

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2019 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.