[SAS] Hazard. [SAS] Dean

Date of the incident:

02/24/17

Time of the incident:

11:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat Log

Any evidence available:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/94977361892130556/2C6295BC1E98C1633E0D5FD39B7EF5501BC59A7D/

Describe the incident:

They died and instatnyl logged off

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Guest Dean191

yes we got VDM'd and we dont have much money so we combat logged but we never got our gear back so we started to do Weed runs but as we was doing it restarted in the middle.

12 hours ago, Dean said:

@Thesoldier I just got mad because i had no money then i just had a little break. and at the time i had no evidence.

Hmmm TheSoldier i have evidence of one of these 2 men instantly logging back on i dont know who it was i will get a recording today for you @Dean im not daying you logged back on but Je of you 2 did.

Edited by Bosh Balaney

15 minutes ago, Bosh Balaney said:

whats the outcome?

Well I would take action, but since you want to have that attitude because I was away for the weekend and couldn't get to it. We play to enjoy the game not get people banned.

I've decided to issue a written warning as he admits they did wrong.

In the future remember the following

1. If you die from VDM/RDM we have compensation requests for a reason

2. We do not play to get people banned here, especially when you weren't involved in a situation with them, and also you could have asked him a few more questions over side or TS.