M-K

Remove Topolia Illegal Gunstore and add back Gang Hideout at Kore DMT

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Why? Topolia Gunstore doesn't offer as many advantages as Kore DMT, meaning that this is pretty evidently just another way to add more gunfights, Kore DMT is used constantly in hostage and RP situations, this would also negate them entirely and take a huge chunk of RP out of the server.

7 minutes ago, Chris Dova said:

So the gang hideout. Are you thinking one of those you need to capture, or will it basically be like a rebel shop?

It used to be named Gang Hideout.  I think you had to capture it to access the sign, but not sure. If so it's a default Altis Life feature.

23 minutes ago, M K said:

It used to be named Gang Hideout.  I think you had to capture it to access the sign, but not sure. If so it's a default Altis Life feature.

I know it is a default Altis life feature as I know a lot of server has this. 

But imo it sounds kinda unnecessary. Like why would you do it?

11 minutes ago, Chris Dova said:

I know it is a default Altis life feature as I know a lot of server has this. 

But imo it sounds kinda unnecessary. Like why would you do it?

Well I dont care about capping it, but it would be nice to have the gunstore in the kore dmt.

Partly agree. Actually, I would like the separation of the legal/illegal gun stores. It would make the purchase of a pistol less risky for a new player. I don't like a hideout so close to the main highway though, for the same reason.

2 hours ago, Paul D said:

Personally don’t like this idea, would just make it easier to camp the gun store. The current spot is alright to fight but open enough to spot someone camping most of the time.

Probably could do with another post, but maybe have it in a shop front like Zaros. But also to make it less known to newer players, have it behind the wall upstairs.