censored.exe

Development

I had been an application developer for logistics, accounting and banking systems, mostly PL/I, C++, Rexx and SQL/DS and DB2. I worked mainly in Mainframes (VM/MVS) environments. I quit after 13 years of working in that field, when I felt I could not stand coding any more, to do something completely different.

13 hours ago, Nicko said:

I had been an application developer for logistics, accounting and banking systems, mostly PL/I, C++, Rexx and SQL/DS and DB2. I worked mainly in Mainframes (VM/MVS) environments. I quit after 13 years of working in that field, when I felt I could not stand coding any more, to do something completely different.

Oh wow

2 hours ago, GDUKOfficial said:

Not to brag or anything but I once coded a hello world script that even had an "Okay" button 8-)

Better than me

MongoDB isn't a language 😜 It does support multiple languages though

I myself code in the following languages; C, Python, Perl, C++, PHP (dont forget the basic frontend development, css, html), Lua, SQF, JS, Bash and of course Fortran (learnt it for a laugh)

8 hours ago, xat said:

MongoDB isn't a language 😜 It does support multiple languages though

I myself code in the following languages; C, Python, Perl, C++, PHP (dont forget the basic frontend development, css, html), Lua, SQF, JS, Bash and of course Fortran (learnt it for a laugh)

sweat