08/13/19

Time of the incident:

22:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

4.2 giving information through comms whilst down

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJQijlxs0Y&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

At about 19 seconds he parachutes into the cap, he then gets killed at 40 seconds, I move up to try and sneak up to kill the person holding the cap and I can hear them talking, his friend is in the plane and at about 4:50 he starts to say my location saying his friend in the plane is telling him. I tried to resolve it and midway through he just said ok bye and left teamspeak straight after I said ill get the rule which was pretty disrespectful in my opinion.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I did not parachute into the cap. I was behind the wall at the Flag. My other friend parachuted, and out 3rd guy was in the air scouting so i called out the pos to the other guy, thats not against any rules. 

We both came to teamspeak, me and the pilos, even tho you accused the wrong guy, and after i said we did noting wrong and you didnt have the correct info i left, my friend stayed to resolve and you decided to disconnect from Teamspeak yourself.

You called for metagaming rulebroken, i was sharing ingame information from ingame coms. I dont know what you are on about.

Edited by [PoA]Euka!

You were downed, I mean its also NLR and poor rp as you say at about 5.20 I will see you as you suicide

I didnt call your friend there, he wasnt the one breaking the rules

Edited by Ravo

4.2 Direct Communications
If you are restrained/zip-tied/detained, you are STILL permitted to talk to your friends on Teamspeak, however, you must broadcast all your “transmissions” in direct chat, If you are Downed you are NOT permitted to talk on Teamspeak.

im not replying further

Edited by Ravo

If you are Downed you are NOT permitted to talk on Teamspeak. I was speaking INGAME

Anyways i wont reply furthere, i have stated my case, if a rule is broken id like a admin to explain via the rulebook.

as stated by the accused he claims he was near the flag but a voice was near you on a completely different wall,  we need solid evidence as all i know this could be a diffrent  person or him doing so, unless i can see the person clearly in the video i will have to deny this due to a lack of evidence  

also ravo i would like to point out that in the redzone area such as cap points, as long you spawn a minimal of 1km of the location they can go straight back 

all the same because you video does not  see him actually on the floor speaking after death that could be anyone and if i where to punish him based on this video and i where to issuse a punishment he could pontencially question the decision , so because of this the report has been denied due to a lack of evidence

denied

insufficient evidence