Steam ID:

Date of ban:
08/12/19

Staff member that banned you:
Albiston

Reason for ban:
Fail RP and Metagame

Why do you think you were banned:
I checked for a players gang tag and shot him upon initiation because he turned towards me with a gun

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
THIS WAS THE MESSAGE I SENT TO THE ADMIN, I HOPE IT EXPLAINS EVERTYHING;

I was given a ban without a chance to reply to the forum.

I believe while I mistake was made, an understandable one was made. This was discussed with admins ingame, though I cant remember who.

I began initiating and then he turned towards me with a gun, pointed. I made a rash and incorrect judgement due to the situation and I appologise deeply and will comp - However I dont believe I should be banned for a judgement that was only made so quickly because I panicked.

Im terribly sorry for my actions, Im willing to comp and so on however I dont believe its worthy of a ban. This was discussed with in game admins on which they gave me a verbal warning.

My actions that were taken within a split second I believe many would have taken, and that view was shared by the admins in game aswell as a high level member of blackwater who was apparently 'undercover management'.

Most people in my senario would have done the same when faced with that scenario. I still believe if I hadnt have fired then he would have - The choice I made was rash and rushed for obvious reasons.

I appoligse for my actions but ask instead of a ban for a comp scenario.

For the metagame, that was an honest mistake and rule I didnt know about however for RP purposes it could be argued and is on numerous occasions daily I was checking I didnt recognise him incase he was in a friendly gang.

That doesnt excuse it, however I believe for actions I took within the space of 15 seconds I should receive what I believe is a 3 day ban. Im incredibly sorry and I realise my actions ruined RP for him. I am truly sorry.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
While I did break the rules, I believe for the slight mistake with the gang tag (that could be RP'ed out) - I don't think I deserve a ban for a choice I made in a split decision. Im more than happy to comp the guy for my mistake, but when you initiate and they turn towards you whilst pointing a gun It would make most fire. However, it still doesn't excuse my actions*

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
I dont believe so.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us