Instant Karma - RDM

Frannkiieee

IN GAME NAME: PVT. LANCE

NAME OF PLAYERS YOU ARE REPORTING: Instant Karma

DATE OF INCIDENT: 22/02/17

TIME OF INCIDENT: Around 5pm UK TIME.

RULE BROKEN: False intiation ( no threat ) and RDM

ANY EVIDENCE AVAILABLE: - Here is the video of them not making a threat with initiation - http://plays.tv/video/58add3156042b517b6/-hands-up-no-threath
- Here is the video of me dying - http://plays.tv/video/58add007b37adce012/lol-these-guys-with-the-dank-rdm-again

DESCRIBE THE INCIDENT:

I was with Aurora in TeamSpeak and we were going around together.

While on TeamSpeak I've came to realize how much this gang rule break, they meta gamed with asking Roman where he is and using the side chat information of Roman going to Jail to pre-land a Helicopter and rescue him from jail.
Then we decided to go to thorium and Rob some people, they also Meta gamed via using the inventory/keys to find out what gang it was at Thorium.

Besides that, that's not the reason for this report however I'll happily provide video evidence if requested.

I was with them still and had to do something so I couldn't talk.

They go "Hands up" (presumably to me) as they didn't know I was with them. I respond with "Don't rob me you <inappropriate>"
Then they decide that they want to kick me from TS and I'm not officially in the gang with them, I run away and change direction to go to rebel, on my way they shoot me.

This is RDM because they did not make a threat, and while they "initiated" I was in TeamSpeak with them.

- Here is the video of them not making a threat with initiation - http://plays.tv/video/58add3156042b517b6/-hands-up-no-threath
- Here is the video of me dying - http://plays.tv/video/58add007b37adce012/lol-these-guys-with-the-dank-rdm-again

I asked Karma to come to ts two times and left him a good 30 minutes to reply, this is confirmed by Wolfe who also asked him to come up to waiting room.

He ignored both of us.

-------------------------------------------------

They did this because it's me, I have tried to help this gang numerous times with robbing people and protecting/helping them when they're in need.
Despite all my efforts of trying to help - which I have via doing runs with your gang members and earning at least a mil+ with them - they still pull this type of shit on me.
They also lied about me shooting their plane in another situation which got me killed. They literally enjoy fucking me over and it's frustrating when you help them all the time whenever I'm free and have spare time to take up.
One of them joined the TeamSpeak ( I rejoined to ask them why they killed me ) and went "Why's Frankie here what's he done now" or something along those lines.

Personally I have nothing against Karma, I'm nice to him when we're out of RP ( in game ) and just talking on TeamSpeak but he seems to ignore that and constantly want to be a **** to me.

Thank you for taking time to read this, if you want any more evidence then tell me and I will upload the whole scene of 55 minutes of play time with them. This will take me a while however.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned. I CONFIRM.

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue. I CONFIRM

I AM NOT A ROBOT.

-Frankie.

Edited by LD| Frankie
I forgot to use the format so I have submitted the questions on the format in CAPSLOCK.

14 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

I'll remind everyone that reports aren't for discussion and I've hidden some comments. This report is only against @tz25 and I don't need his entire gang coming on here unless you have a video to share that supports or denies the allegation.

Ill give the accused 24 hours to respond

TZ25 got unbanned, remove this post.

Edited by Jay Reagan

EDIT: upon reviewing your record, it seems that this is your 7th ban in less than 2 months.

Unfortunately this means i will be extending your ban to a 6 month ban. You can appeal this ban after a minimum of 3 months.

This may seem a tad harsh but the simple fact is, you dont seem to be learning from your mistakes and continue to get band for poorRP/Rdm