Full Screen Nightvision

Rambo

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

@Cool It would be unfair to rebels if they are having to pay for the helmets and cops get them for free.

Who said that police would get them? The helmet is huge and looks ugly, but can be hidden by ghillies. It would only be fair that they would pay for something thats better than the usual gear. Would give the rebels something that the police didnt have without having a huge impact on the gameplay. Other way to solve it is the script that works for all players, but I would just imagine it would harm preformance and it would be strange to add a script for something that is already a part of the game imo. I think the police would be able to survive without full screen nightvision ;)

Just now, Cool said:

Who said that police would get them? The helmet is huge and looks ugly, but can be hidden by ghillies. It would only be fair that they would pay for something thats better than the usual gear. Would give the rebels something that the police didnt have without having a huge impact on the gameplay. Other way to solve it is the script that works for all players, but I would just imagine it would harm preformance and it would be strange to add a script for something that is already a part of the game imo. I think the police would be able to survive without full screen nightvision ;)

I think me and you need to have a talk about your position in the police force.... ;)

23 hours ago, Rambo said:

@Cool It would be unfair to rebels if they are having to pay for the helmets and cops get them for free.

In saying this, cops already get free gear to use at their dispense giving them an advantage already as they don't have that fear of losing their gear. Regardless I don't see why this would be a problem as I'm sure the helmet would be under 50k

Right guys, as much as I have tryed I dont think its possible to do it server side. The only way to do it is via a client side mod. It might just come down to adding the pilot helmet which has fullscreen night vision. Ive also tryed a script that used PPEffects but still not much luck.

If anyone has any ideas then be sure to give me a message but to this point I dont think its possible - server side. Theres also not much chance of getting the mod put on the server unless we get a optional mod for the server. Which if it does happen which i doubt would be in the future..

Thanks,

Joe

1 hour ago, jcbjoe said:

Right guys, as much as I have tryed I dont think its possible to do it server side. The only way to do it is via a client side mod. It might just come down to adding the pilot helmet which has fullscreen night vision. Ive also tryed a script that used PPEffects but still not much luck.

If anyone has any ideas then be sure to give me a message but to this point I dont think its possible - server side. Theres also not much chance of getting the mod put on the server unless we get a optional mod for the server. Which if it does happen which i doubt would be in the future..

Thanks,

Joe

can we just have a nice green tint to the server instead