Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/06/17

Staff member that banned you:

adsterMC

Reason for ban:

NLR | Group chat

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for NLR'ing but in my eyes it didn't seem like it. The guy initated then said don't turn around, I turned 30 degrees and got shot. That's the reason why I came back. As for the group chat, I got accused of giving them abuse, when infact they was doing it. My friend was in there singing.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, I suppose in the eyes of the banning admin I can see why he banned me. For the nlr I could also see that but it didn't seem like rdm to me at the time. When me and AdsterMc was talking just before he banned me, we didn't really get a long because I thought he was being aggressive towards me but it was his accent. I realise now I should of just took the ban and then appealed it at a later date. Instead I decided to be an idiot and make a comment which got me community banned.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because I am not the person you think I am. I am not a racist, I only used the names to log in as a joke, which in reality is not really acceptable. I shouldn't of logged in with them Names as people then might get a bit offended. I will learn from the mistakes that I have made. I hope that you can see past what I have done and give me another chance within the community. I will be able to prove myself worthy to stay. I will change as a person. Fuel I do apologise for any inconvenience I have caused you. I'll do some community service for the server, like host an event or help hobos etc.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Ye

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by eksde