76561198165203495 | dyy7vQE12tNduQ0AnJ/NfXn7bAc=

Date of ban:

01/29/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

no reason stated

Why do you think you were banned:

For telling people about a exploit as well as other stupid shit I said.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was justified after speaking to fuel behind the reasons I fully understand I was out of line, As I did not know why at the time.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

It was completely justified. I and alot of user players I was pissed off over recent events which had happened. I understand that I overreacted and also know that is not acceptable. I know given another chance to be apart of the community as i have shown i can roleplay, i like playing here, I have made friends here and have been here for too long for it to go to waste, Since the start.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Phlox, Jason ad crispy got perma banned for a controversial reasons I deemed to be 1.6 and since I and alot of other people joined the server from the start on a promise that it wasnt going to be run like all these other servers where they just ban people they dont like and protect people they do like, it triggered me as well alot of other people once we learned of why they were banned.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You were banned for telling people how to glitch the game (which btw your wrong dosent work), and you were very close to be banned for trolling like your other mate was. But i gave you benifit of the dought since you have been here since the start. But you then thought it back in my face and go and tell people how to exspliot the game just becuase you didnt get your way. I think fuels ban was justified and will not be unbanned you any time soon.

Denied