A Journey

PointDexter

I took a journey of life, life within one's self. A journey to find my being, who we really are deep within ourselves. A journey most may think of, others think not of, while others are content with what they are within themselves and without. Others like myself choose to journey further, across the realms of self-perception, a journey into 'darkness'. I travelled with that which we all know is true within ourselves, knowledge, of right and wrong, travelled to the most internal- self and the idea of life respective of that self. What we find there may be shocking, even unbelievable, but it is always a gift in the most intricate sense. The meaning of life and the why that follows eludes most, the answer is 'everywhere' ; within us all and within the world that we know.
Gospel of Thomas
(1:2)
"Jesus said,' Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed, they will marvel and reign over all. And after they have reigned they will rest'"

"Always and Forever"

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm getting awfully close to random... it is time for the random maniac to return!!! How to start... by saying that you look like a banana that has lived in a mansion and is now living the life eating other banans and swinging from side to side while singing in the jungle!!!!!!!!! Don't ask... I don't even know myself.. apples