Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/21/17

Staff member that banned you:

Thesoldier

Reason for ban:

Baiting/Trolling

Why do you think you were banned:

Im not 100% sure if i was trolling or not as i never really spoke that much to this cop but i did laugh at him once or twice when he was shooting at me to make him miss more shots so i could get inside my car and the baiting is something i though was okay on this server as many people i have spoke to about this have also agreed with me and said baiting is fine and its more of a tactic in ways... but i do slightly see how i was trolling due to me being around that area unnecessarily and annoying the cop when really i shouldnt have been doing this and i do appoligize for this

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

wish i knew what this meant xD sorry...

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i should be unbanned because I didnt really know what I was doing was wrong at the time as it was late night and I was just looking for something to entertain myself which I now know was wrong and I shouldnt have been doing it and I do apologize for this and the reason for cop baiting is I never knew that cop baiting was wrong and ive done it a few times on this server and never really been called up about it and when asking helpers and admins if its wrong I always received the same answer which is no but its a shitty thing to do... but if this isnt the case and its generally agaisnt the rules to do this then I do apologize foe this to and it wont happen again

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

nope...?

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by jayyy
terrible spelling XD.