02/21/17

Staff member that banned you:

Milo

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Warning shots

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes, i was in a fight at the capture area near the syndicate land, i wasnt inside the redzone so when Ethan hovered over me in a helicopter i fired 2 warning shots near the heli [DID NOT HIT], he then went to land behind a rock and crashed, fuel spoke to Ethan and he said that he isnt sure if i hit him or not but he crashed his heli and i didnt shoot him down, from my perspective the bullets didnt hit, from yours they did but if they did then i apologise since my intention wasnt to hit the heli.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

21 hours ago, Blurr said:

yes, i was in a fight at the capture area near the syndicate land, i wasnt inside the redzone so when Ethan hovered over me in a helicopter i fired 2 warning shots near the heli [DID NOT HIT], he then went to land behind a rock and crashed, fuel spoke to Ethan and he said that he isnt sure if i hit him or not but he crashed his heli and i didnt shoot him down, from my perspective the bullets didnt hit, from yours they did but if they did then i apologise since my intention wasnt to hit the heli.

1. you did shoot his heli

2. you did not shoot 2 bullets

i can understand your in a hostile area and didnt know if he was involved thats fine misstakes happen all the time. but you did do it, i was there. i will reduce your dan to 24 hours from when you did it try and be more carefull next time please. By the time you read this you will prob be unbanned