02/21/17

Time of the incident:

2:46am GMT (ish)

What rule do you believe was broken:

Trolling, VDM

Any evidence available:

Will send footage to admin dealing with situation

Describe the incident:

Driving around Kavala GZ being trolled by Jayyy in black SUV, Matthew in Silver SUV Kirky in ifrit. Was just walking around Kavala GZ and ifrits trolling popping smoke around me, ramming my car, shouting abuse driving off repeatedly for a long time.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Just now, Thesoldier said:

You will need to post the footage as the accused have a right to see the evidence against them.

Yeah they are uploading now, will post when they are done. Also i know the ifrit did not vdm me, but as for driving around me popping smoke in a greenzone i think counts as trolling...

Edited by Mr Liam

8 minutes ago, Mr Liam said:

Wait, you are saying sorry for trolling, then saying you were not trolling.. Not really sure what that means, but I guess we will leave it to the admins as you have said multiple times now you don't think you made any mistakes

I'm saying that if you thought i was trolling then i apologize, but i know that driving an ifrit and popping smokes is not.

Action taken Trolling/Baiting and VDM on empty vehicle part of baiting

7 day bans issued to matthew and jayyy

No action will be taken in the form of a ban to kirky as he never said a word in the videos, nor did he VDM
However as he is a community support member he should have said something to his gang, and he will be spoken too.