Donators can get their own custom vehicle texture

DotZip

Donators can get their own custom vehicle skin

So I have not yet seen this done on any other community and I feel like it could be a great addition and make more people willing to donate such large amounts so below I have put a price range and restrictions on this sort of thing.

£100

• SUV texture or Hatchback Sport Texture
  • Must be allowed by admins (No racist or hurtful textures)
  • Can be created yourself or by texture developers
  • Permanently in your garage
  • + All other donator rewards

£200

• SUV & Hatchback Sport Texture
  • Must be allowed by admins (No racist or hurtful textures)
  • Can be created yourself or by texture developers
  • Permanently in your garage
  • + All other donator rewards

Due to vehicle textures taking up quite a large portion of the mission file admins such regulate this and have a maximum capacity of Donator textures. After a while this feature could be removed and it could go back to the default donating system however I think it could be quite good for a little bit. The current £100 and £200 donators do get this feature and will be able to create or ask developers to make them one.

At the end of the day this could be changed to maybe donators of £500+ or something like that however it depends on the community founders and the developers.