02/20/17

Time of the incident:

18:00 ( Aprox UK time )

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/Fail RP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58ab2f141a9d87987c/rdm-mate-

Describe the incident:

Skip to 5 minute mark on the evidence to save time. - I was being held up, some people showed up and initiated on my robbers. Punji decided, while I had no weapon drawn and laying on the ground to kill me.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I want to say that this is not the first time Punji has done something like this to me and I'm growing very tired of it.

You were looting something, so I shot you so you didn't get a gun. It was an active gunfight and you didn't leave - you just stayed there, either scouting or waiting to pick a gun up.

Plus I was in the TS all the time, you could've joined the gang resolution channel - that's what it's there for.

What YOU should've done is stayed stood up with your hands up - so I knew you weren't a threat for the whole gun fight.

1) It was an empty backpack that your gang cleared.
2) I had no weapons apart from the one that was already in my inventory
3) It was quite a time before you shot me
4) You did not say "if you pick that up I will kill you"
5) You simply just like shooting me, I'm 90% sure.
6) I posed no threat what so ever considering you stripped me, if you communicated properly then you'd know that the clothing had nothing in it.
7) Why did you not come to ts when I asked you to multiple times?
8) You took my communications, no possible way for me to communicate. Nice RP?????????

I am happy to comp - name the price and I apologize, but please look at it from my side. Contact me if you are happy with compensation as I am sorry for shooting you.

8 minutes ago, LD| Frankie said:

1) It was an empty backpack that your gang cleared.
2) I had no weapons apart from the one that was already in my inventory
3) It was quite a time before you shot me
4) You did not say "if you pick that up I will kill you"
5) You simply just like shooting me, I'm 90% sure.
6) I posed no threat what so ever considering you stripped me, if you communicated properly then you'd know that the clothing had nothing in it.
7) Why did you not come to ts when I asked you to multiple times?
8) You took my communications, no possible way for me to communicate. Nice RP?????????

I didn't come to TS because when I said that wasn't me (I didn't think I killed you as you said it was 1 minute ago) and then didn't say anything after that. Plus when we take your coms - we're not taking your voice in game.

Just now, LD| Frankie said:

You also lied to me in teamspeak claiming you killed no one as you 'didn't have a gun'

(Yes, I am salty)

When I said that, I didn't have a gun as I died in the gunfight - so no, I didn't lie. Stop trying to get me banned for multiple things because you don't like me in game (this is most likely all because I killed you the other day and you're salty about it) I've tried to resolve it from you but you're being very ignorant.

Rejected

Not a blantant violation however since you say you are not willing to take compensation that is a failure to resolve especially since he admits it and apologizes.

Not the best roleplay and I'll give the beneft of the doubt to the accused. However i think punji should learn not to pull the trigger so quickly. I am going to ask that you still comp him for the gear.