SPC J.Hawkins

immediatelyIn-game name:

SPC J.Hawkins

Steam ID:

76561198035829698/

Date of ban:

07/10/19

Reason for ban:

I accidently rammed my van into another car which was armed with rebels. They told me to get out so I did. They aimed a gun at me and told me to get my hands up. I was actually trying to reply to it, but within 3 seconds they killed me (actually in panic I tried to find the button to put the hands up). They went away and came back while I was bleeding on the ground. They told me to call a medic which I agreed too. They asked aswell if I wanted a shot in my head (to respawn). I agreed for waiting for the medic but 2-3 seconds later he popped a bullet in my head. Luke Wilson was his name. I told him to get reported for that RP. I was really frustrated and out of that frustration I said the following words in all chat.. Yes.. The word: "Autistic Faggot". I shouldn't said that.. But after that I said immediately: I'm sorry in the chat for saying that (if logs checked). Caught myself of saying it which scared me.

Staff member that banned you:

Boris Popov

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was fully justified due the server rules. I respect everyone whatever the nature is. I should've known better for saying those words. I Said sorry after saying that when i caught myself aswell but it was already to late.

Why should we unban you?

Hope there are second chances for people who're making mistakes. I love to play on this server with passion and for fun. When you sometimes make a mistake, you'll learn from it to prevent it in the future.. Again.. I'm so sorry..

Edited by Hybrid132

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us