02/20/17

Time of the incident:

12:40

What rule do you believe was broken:

Exploting

Any evidence available:

https://gyazo.com/05c5d44df7d9e2ac186faddc1deef80a

Describe the incident:

Was in a fight with cops and i started ti shoot at andrew and he dpied yes i didnt try to reslove this but i do not think this is resolvable and i think he should be banned

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I showed this to AndrewFam and got a response LMAO and then proceeded to say that i cant resolve this because he is a active player on the community and he knows what a dpi bug is as he has played this game for ages i knows what a dpi bug is because he plays/played asylum and it common to dpi on that server. This is clearly an exploit and i dont think that i could resolve this as it is destroying the combat situation i was in as i could not kill him because of that i dont think this should be acceptable and that is why i said "I dont think we can resolve this" because it was exploiting.