Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/01/19

Reason for ban:

Fix your internet/poor rp

Staff member that banned you:

Rose

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Came on after not playing for months to have a bit of fun and see what the server was like drove around kavala and my fps was really bad and i kept stuttering/freezing, got arrested they crashed and we all died like 3 times and I couldn't rp with them because it was so bad felt like a memory leak cars kept losting textures then spawning in again. Then got banned for fix your internet/poor rp.

Why should we unban you?

I would like to be able to play here every so often, I don't play arma much anymore and would like to still be able to play when I do wanna go on. I'm sorry for the poor rp side of things I was gonna go off after they had finished arresting me etc as it was unplayable but they kept crashing and we died like 3x so i didnt wanna just alt f4 on them.

Edited by echo

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us