Luke Asif

In-game name:

Luke Asif

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Matty

Date of the incident:

02/18/17

Time of the incident:

I cant remember the exact time but i think it might have been around 7PM.

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat log

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9I5iUQbrJY&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I shot Bgk out of the heli and just before the heli crashes Matty Combat logs therfore not dieing, Combat log isnt something you can do by accident. Here is some more evidence from Bgk telling us that matty was in the heli as well. https://gyazo.com/d9e91a3fbc2fc44b56aa8a7326ce194f

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

6 minutes ago, Luke Asif said:

In-game name:

Luke Asif

Matty

Date of the incident:

02/18/17

Time of the incident:

I cant remember the exact time but i think it might have been around 7PM.

Combat log

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9I5iUQbrJY&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I shot Bgk out of the heli and just before the heli crashes Matty Combat logs therfore not dieing, Combat log isnt something you can do by accident. Here is some more evidence from Bgk telling us that matty was in the heli as well.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Yes

You never tried to resolve this so your lying for one contact me and we will resolve this

In-game name:

ytlaS | wM

[A] Walsh

Date of the incident:

02/19/17

Time of the incident:

about 3 o'clock

Combat Log

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58a9eef1349a52967f/walsh-report

Describe the incident:

On my way to OG Arms , then Ashton (Mw | Toxic) killed Walsh and he disconnected right after , and his gang confirmed he alt f4ed because he was mad.

Yes

Yes

italked to stay small about this and we said we here chill plus i dont know why you are reporting it because i know stay small has a video on it, i know i should have not have done this but if you look at how i died you could understand why i rage quit, i got 180'd me and stay small already resolved this and i dont konwwhy this report has been put up as it has already been resolved.

Edited by Walsh

10 minutes ago, Luke Asif said:

Well i tried, you cant comp me and you just straight up broke a rule, ALT + F4 just to save your gear isnt really comp-able and there is no way out of an ALT+F4.

Lets be honest your reporting my to try and get me banned. If you really wanted to resolve it with me you would message me on ts or even steam to get it resolved this is just a hate report imo

11 minutes ago, Walsh said:

italked to stay small about this and we said we here chill plus i dont know why you are reporting it because i know stay small has a video on it, i know i should have not have done this but if you look at how i died you could understand why i rage quit, i got 180'd me and stay small already resolved this and i dont konwwhy this report has been put up as it has already been resolved.

https://gyazo.com/8bbb74f8d574b80090014f6a6a269338

3 minutes ago, Matty said:

Lets be honest your reporting my to try and get me banned. If you really wanted to resolve it with me you would message me on ts or even steam to get it resolved this is just a hate report imo

Yes Matty i am reporting you to try and get you banned XD. I did message you over steam, here are the messages - 18 February 2017
Luke Asif: what was that then ?
Matty: why is all your gang messaging me haha
Luke Asif: i shot BGK out of the heli when there was two people in the heli and as i shit him out you logged then logged back on
Matty: wasnt me

Dont know how this is a hate report if about 30 mins after i report you a member from your gang reports a member from my gang isnt that a hate report?

2 minutes ago, Luke Asif said:

Yes Matty i am reporting you to try and get you banned XD. I did message you over steam, here are the messages - 18 February 2017
Luke Asif: what was that then ?
Matty: why is all your gang messaging me haha
Luke Asif: i shot BGK out of the heli when there was two people in the heli and as i shit him out you logged then logged back on
Matty: wasnt me

Dont know how this is a hate report if about 30 mins after i report you a member from your gang reports a member from my gang isnt that a hate report?

Walsh was getting reported anyway me getting reported has nothing to do with it

7 day forum and in-game ban issued to Sam monk for blatant violation of the rules.

REPORTS ARE NOT DISCUSSION GROUNDS FOR NON INVOLVED PARTIES.

I've reviewed the evidence, Walsh if you were 180ed, why didn't you just go about the normal procedure of reporting. You know we have compensation reports for that reason.

Just now, Thesoldier said:

7 day forum and in-game ban issued to Sam monk for blatant violation of the rules.

REPORTS ARE NOT DISCUSSION GROUNDS FOR NON INVOLVED PARTIES.

I've reviewed the evidence, Walsh if you were 180ed, why didn't you just go about the normal procedure of reporting. You know we have compensation reports for that reason.

i did mean that as in 180 xD i was shooting him and he destroyed me D:

Just now, Luke Asif said:

yes i do look at this - https://gyazo.com/8bbb74f8d574b80090014f6a6a269338 he wasnt going to report but then i make a report on you and then we reports Walsh.

Lets just wait and see @Thesoldier verdict because thats nothing to do with me that past few hours i haven't been speaking with the gang

Just now, Thesoldier said:

This flame war ends NOW.

I've asked a question and I get ignored, I am giving you a fair chance Matty to be honest. Why did you log out?

I didnt even think about it i ALT F4ed because i was being an idiot. I have more than enough money and the gear that i had on me didnt mean anything to me i paid 150k - 200k for it. It was me being an idiot and thats it really.