Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/19/17

Staff member that banned you:

Admin Kick

Reason for ban:

Combat Logging

Why do you think you were banned:

because my wifi timed out so i left the game and some how i combat logged?

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes because not having the best wifi in this game is not always the best thing it become rediculous when you get banned for something you can't really help. (Sorry if i seem pissed of)

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because i'm always active or try to be i play with others i enjoy RP. this is the best RP sever around. I help as EMS. This is also my life as have no school and not going out for the week.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Maybe the fact i was in a heil when my wifi dropped by idk if not then no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Hello, i was the admin that banned you.

The reason for your ban is combat log, the circumstances of your ban are as follows

I witnessed your helicopter getting given several warning shots, after not leaving when you received them, your helicopter was then fired upon, after a couple of seconds of your heli receiving fire, it says you disconnected. And then your heli plummets into a building.

The only reason it would say you disconnect is if you actually disconnected, otherwise it would say you were "losing connection" and then you would be kicked off.

@Ethan I was trying to trying to fix my booster at this time which is currently placed under my desk I was under their doing that when my heil was shoot at then so I flow up to get away and tried to fix it again, I thought I had fixed the issue but then that red bar came up we're it say's no connection so I turned the plug off because I thought my heil would despawn I went down stairs to restart the hub whilst coming up my mum told me to go to bed as it was 3 in the morning I'm very sorry for any damage I that happened because of me and if my heil did destroy a building If anyone was hurt i'd be more than happy to comp them for my mistake .

Very sorry