Bank Operations & APD

Rambo

Let me get this straight....

You feel that the police, due to numbers, should only be able to respond to one "objective" at any time.

If the HM Treaure is being robbed, the APD should not be able to be robbed. Whereas, if the APD is being robbed, the HM Treasury should be unavailable.

This makes sense. I agree with this, actually.

3 hours ago, Jamz said:

Let me get this straight....

You feel that the police, due to numbers, should only be able to respond to one "objective" at any time.

If the HM Treaure is being robbed, the APD should not be able to be robbed. Whereas, if the APD is being robbed, the HM Treasury should be unavailable.

This makes sense. I agree with this, actually.

Basically yes, at this moment and time when the HM is triggered we have a certain amount of time to gear up appropriately to an operation and then head down there and set up to defend it. As of late when the HM has been triggered so does the APD which then splits the cops in half or we try and prioritise which is more important and that usually is the bank as the most money can be stolen from this. none the less the APD you can still get a fair amount of money but we cannot defend either to the best of our ability if we havent got the numbers to do so.