Tyrone Thompson

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

06/28/19

Reason for ban:

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I dont believe my ban was unjustified however I believe that there may have been some confusion, I posted on a forum post linked here https://www.rebornroleplay.com/topic/40644-shalom-goy/ the comment was "3 my g shalom" which was a inside joke. I didnt know what he did and I was not involved in anything to do with the doxing I only met the person about 3-4 days ago when I joined a gang called OPKT when I was previously apart of ATMC. 2 of my friends have told me that they have been unbanned after committing the same offence as me however I still havent been unbanned, I would be happy to discuss the situation in private if need be.
My discord is: Bez#1411
That would be the best way to contact me as I am always active on discord (I am open for any other ways of communication such as Teamspeak)
Also I had to make a new account on the forum as my account had been suspended from viewing everything on the forum I understand this may be a case of ban evading however I just wish to discuss something that went completely out of hand.

Edit: I do not agree with doxing as I know it can be very scary to know that someone you dont know anything about has your infomation.

Why should we unban you?

I have been playing on Reborn Roleplay on and off for over a year now and I do not wish to end my time on this server, I have had many fun experiences on the server and I honestly regret my actions with getting mixed up with the wrong people, I was completely innocent to the doxing of the player however I do not believe it was best to comment on the permanent ban appeal.

Edited by Tyrone Thompson
Read bottom of Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us