STEAM_0:1:48868361

Date of ban:

02/18/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster (i think)

Reason for ban:

Fail RP & RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Counting down 3.2.1 when robbing another user and killing them before they could properly talk and give an awnser (Fail RP/RDM

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The fact that i am not completely used to playing arma 3 and roleplay in general, when i was holding up another player i didnt give him enough of a chance to speak and shot to early. it was mostly the heat of the moment as i had alot of gear and wanted it to be fast as i didnt know if he had contacted any gangs or police.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

as said earlier i am pretty new to RP and arma 3 and the experience i have had on it has been on other servers with other rules. i guess another chance and being able to adapt to the server more would really be appreciated and hopefully nothing like this would ever happen agian. (Sorry for bad grammar/spelling i have dyslexia and find things like this hard, thanks for understanding :) )

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Nope.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes