02/17/17

Staff member that banned you:

Ethan

Reason for ban:

killing a cop in the blue zone

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for killing a cop in the blue zone when under stress

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I shouldnt of got the ban as the Ethan had only seen the last 2 minutes of it if he had seen the full hour of what was going on he would of understand why we where in that situation and shit hit the fan from a simple rp with cops to an corrupt officer who just tazed us and wouldnt rp at all

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I beleve that what i did was justified as we where in the cop station rp with cops even had a memorable line of when 6 cops gave me there name and i logged them in to the online database on the computer "rp with cops " and then this officer says leave the police station after multiple officers are saying he ok he not doing anything wrong he then tazes me and leaves me restrained for 5 minutes once free i sopke to an officer who said just ignore him he in trouble with he higher ups for the fail rp ect.. toxic towards me , he restrained my mate ran around with him for a good 5 minutes not saying a word showing rp is not sowed at all, i feel that this wouldnt of kicked off at all if that pcso just liston to the srg and sc ect.. to just rp and if was took aside for a good 5 minutes and explained that we where trying to have fun with cops none of this would of even of happen

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I have slight anger problems

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Denied

Killing in the bluezone is never justified under any circumstances. If another player is doing something wrong or against the rules, you report them. Even if someone os mass RDMing, breaking rules, breaking RP, hacking, what have you, you do not break rules. We have a compensation request forum for a reason. You will serve your full punishment.