AK 12

Mash

Guest akm_professional
1 minute ago, Thesoldier said:

I don't see the need for meming, if you've ever played TDM with the AKM at close quarters it's quite a beast.

Still not more valuable than an MK1.

40 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

I don't see the need for meming, if you've ever played TDM with the AKM at close quarters it's quite a beast.

It might be a beast cqc, what is arguable, but in a life server there is barely any use for the gun. In most servers where it is implemented it is like half the price off a default mk.

Edited by PJ-
2 minutes ago, PJ- said:

It might be a beast cqc, what is arguable, but in a life server there is barely any use for the gun. In most servers where it is implemented it is like half the price off a default mk.

I'd argue that on a life server it does have quite a lot of use - much more than in a mil-sim or any other gamemode really.

Since the AKM can't have any attachments, it's at quite a disadvantage already, but in my opinion, I really like the iron sights and I find them simply enjoyable to use just because it's a bit more interesting. If you make a mid range shot with the iron sights it's a lot more rewarding. The gun in general just feels a bit beefier with the iron sights.

The ability to put it in your backpack is a big advantage because it lets you hide it from cops and also rebels - just an overall helpful little thing.

It also has roleplay purposes for obvious reasons - it's an AK and looks ridiculously cool. I really reccommend that any rebel just has a little go with the gun in a heist or something, it's interesting and fun to use!

On 18/02/2017 at 1:54 AM, WolfE said:

I'd argue that on a life server it does have quite a lot of use - much more than in a mil-sim or any other gamemode really.

Since the AKM can't have any attachments, it's at quite a disadvantage already, but in my opinion, I really like the iron sights and I find them simply enjoyable to use just because it's a bit more interesting. If you make a mid range shot with the iron sights it's a lot more rewarding. The gun in general just feels a bit beefier with the iron sights.

The ability to put it in your backpack is a big advantage because it lets you hide it from cops and also rebels - just an overall helpful little thing.

It also has roleplay purposes for obvious reasons - it's an AK and looks ridiculously cool. I really reccommend that any rebel just has a little go with the gun in a heist or something, it's interesting and fun to use!

this still dose not make the gun wurth 450k

• 2 weeks later...