Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/09/17

Staff member that banned you:

chadwick

Reason for ban:

duping

Why do you think you were banned:

i was banned for duping my gear and then using that duped gear.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

my ban was justified as i was clearly duping and using the gear for my own benefit

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

because i know what i was doing was wrong but that was the only time i done it just because i was being lazy and didnt want to spend my money which i know was stupid and im really sorry for doing it... the whole reason for denying the fact that i was duping is due to the fact that i didnt want to be banned from the community permanently but i am really sorry for this and i promise it wont happen again. I have put Alot of hours into this community and i didnt think when this happened, i have realized that what i have done is wrong and i would like to offer an Account wipe if i cant get unbanned with the money and things that i have

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

not sure...

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You first tried to lied and you come clean now. Because of that I don't think you deserve an account reset for that reason. This is also your 4th ban now, I feel that only @Fuel or another management can only make the decision on this

After a discussion with management you are getting one more chance, your account has been wiped.

Dont blow it, if you dupe again it's game over