Kyro

l get banned for no reason

Hello l wanted play on reborn server but l get perma ban for hacking but the thing is l never hacked and played like couples mins on this server

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Ok so this just happend to me...
I made an unban appeal 

15 hours ago, Kyro said:

Hello l wanted play on reborn server but l get perma ban for hacking but the thing is l never hacked and played like couples mins on this server

4 hours ago, Xanax said:

I made an unban appeal 

It happend to me aswell, and im now blocked by fuel, i have played for 300h, farmed and sweated, then i get banned for hacking bc i have been on all day. 

lol i was looking at the donation system on the website thinking about financialy contributing to the server i then went in to the game because my buddies said it was happening again and got a ban for hacking too lol luckily i recorded it all but not had any response from anyone about it so bit lost

To everyone who got banned today and they believe they didn't do anything make an appeal explaining what happened and it should be fine   https://www.rebornroleplay.com/forms/25-permanent-ban-appeal/

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

lol i was looking at the donation system on the website thinking about financialy contributing to the server i then went in to the game because my buddies said it was happening again and got a ban for hacking too lol luckily i recorded it all but not had any response from anyone about it so bit lost

4 hours ago, мЯ.ELØN said:

It happend to me aswell, and im now blocked by fuel, i have played for 300h, farmed and sweated, then i get banned for hacking bc i have been on all day. 

8 hours ago, Xanax said:

I made an unban appeal 

To everyone who got banned today and they believe they didn't do anything make an appeal explaining what happened and it should be fine   https://www.rebornroleplay.com/forms/25-permanent-ban-appeal/

Anyone who thinks they were wrongfully banned for hacking was most likely because you looked suspicious but this can differ on a case by case basis. If you are adamant that you were not hacking then I suggest you put up a permanent unban appeal and it will be looked at during management's earliest convenience.

As an additional bit of information.

When a hacker does strike, we have to ban all accounts that flag attention. These flags cover a wide area.

The best practice is not to contact/spam us on discord, ts and the forums, but put in a perm unban appeal and allow us to complete the investigation.

https://www.rebornroleplay.com/forms/25-permanent-ban-appeal/